forum.dr-kwasniewski.pl
Witamy, Go. Zaloguj si, lub zarejestruj prosz.
2024-03-28, 17:36:18

Zaloguj si podajc nazw uytkownika, haso i dugo sesji
Szukaj:     Szukanie zaawansowane
5. Węglowodany staramy się zjadać w postaci skrobi, tj. w ziemniakach i warzywach.
658454 wiadomoci w 4058 wtkach; wysane przez 27 uytkownikw
Najnowszy uytkownik: startom
* Strona gwna Pomoc Szukaj Kalendarz Zaloguj si Rejestracja
+  forum.dr-kwasniewski.pl
|-+  Działy Forum
| |-+  Dieta Optymalna
| | |-+  Badania epidemiologiczne (i inne) dotyczące żywienia
« poprzedni nastpny »
Strony: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Do dou Drukuj
Autor Wtek: Badania epidemiologiczne (i inne) dotyczące żywienia  (Przeczytany 56845 razy)
renia
Pe: Kobieta
wiadomoci: 70130

Odp: Badania epidemiologiczne (i inne) dotyczące żywienia
« Odpowiedz #80 : 2012-05-11, 22:08:04 »

Ja wybierałam liczbę w pamięci i córa jednocześnie i ciągle nam wychodziła ta sama literka... Shocked Laughing zawsze ta, która jest na końcu pierwszej kolumny... Rolling Eyes

MariuszM
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #81 : 2012-05-11, 22:12:52 »

9?
renia
Pe: Kobieta
wiadomoci: 70130

« Odpowiedz #82 : 2012-05-11, 22:17:07 »

N?

Stat
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #83 : 2012-08-12, 20:09:42 »

Artykuł z "Scientific American" zatutułowany:
"Węglowodany przeciw cardio: Więcej dowodów, że rafinowane węglowodany, a nie tłuszcze, zagragrażają Sercu"

Tyle, że nie znający ang. muszą go sobie przetłumaczyć n.p. przez "Google Translate"

Choć nie uważam, że każde zdanie jest tutaj zgodne z prawdą, to wklejam ponieważ jest to już jakiś "rzut wprzód" i doniesienie, że coś się może zmienia.

Carbs against Cardio: More Evidence that Refined Carbohydrates, not Fats, Threaten the Heart Whether the new thinking will be reflected in this year's revision of the federal dietary guidelines remains unclear
By Melinda Wenner Moyer  | April 27, 2010 | 123

Share Email Print 12Next >

DONUT DEFEAT: This year U.S. dietary guidelines may target refined carbohydrates, which increase the risk for cardiovascular disease.
Image: iStockphoto

The Best Science Writing Online 2012

Showcasing more than fifty of the most provocative, original, and significant online essays from 2011, The Best Science Writing Online 2012 will change the way...

Read More »
Eat less saturated fat: that has been the take-home message from the U.S. government for the past 30 years. But while Americans have dutifully reduced the percentage of daily calories from saturated fat since 1970, the obesity rate during that time has more than doubled, diabetes has tripled, and heart disease is still the country’s biggest killer. Now a spate of new research, including a meta-analysis of nearly two dozen studies, suggests a reason why: investigators may have picked the wrong culprit. Processed carbohydrates, which many Americans eat today in place of fat, may increase the risk of obesity, diabetes and heart disease more than fat does—a finding that has serious implications for new dietary guidelines expected this year.

In March the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition published a meta-analysis—which combines data from several studies. That compared the reported daily food intake of nearly 350,000 people against their risk of developing cardiovascular disease over a period of five to 23 years. The analysis, overseen by Ronald M. Krauss, director of atherosclerosis research at the Children’s Hospital Oakland Research Institute, found no association between the amount of saturated fat consumed and the risk of heart disease.

The finding joins other conclusions of the past few years that run counter to the conventional wisdom that saturated fat is bad for the heart because it increases total cholesterol levels. That idea is “based in large measure on extrapolations, which are not supported by the data,” Krauss says.

One problem with the old logic is that “total cholesterol is not a great predictor of risk,” says Meir Stampfer, a professor of nutrition and epidemiology at the Harvard School of Public Health. Although saturated fat boosts blood levels of “bad” LDL cholesterol, it also increases “good” HDL cholesterol. In 2008 Stampfer co-authored a study in the New England Journal of Medicine that followed 322 moderately obese individuals for two years as they adopted one of three diets: a low-fat, calorie-restricted diet based on American Heart Association guidelines; a Mediterranean, restricted-calorie diet rich in vegetables and low in red meat; and a low-carbohydrate, nonrestricted-calorie diet. Although the subjects on the low-carb diet ate the most saturated fat, they ended up with the healthiest ratio of HDL to LDL cholesterol and lost twice as much weight as their low-fat-eating counterparts.

Stampfer’s findings do not merely suggest that saturated fats are not so bad; they indicate that carbohydrates could be worse. A 1997 study he co-authored in the Journal of the American Medical Association evaluated 65,000 women. He found that the quintile of women who ate the most easily digestible and readily absorbed carbohydrates—that is, those with the highest glycemic index—were 47 percent more likely to acquire type 2 diabetes than those in the quintile with the lowest average glycemic-index score. (The amount of fat the women ate did not affect diabetes risk.) And a 2007 Dutch study of 15,000 women published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology - found that women who were overweight and in the quartile that consumed meals with the highest average glycemic load, a metric that incorporates portion size, were 79 percent more likely to develop coronary vascular disease than overweight women in the lowest quartile. These trends may be explained in part by the yo-yo effects that high glycemic-index carbohydrates have on blood glucose, which can stimulate fat production and inflammation, increase overall caloric intake and lower insulin sensitivity. - Says David Ludwig, director of the obesity program at Children’s Hospital Boston.

Will the more recent thinking on fats and carbs be reflected in the 2010 federal Dietary Guidelines for Americans, updated once every five years? It depends on the strength of the evidence, explains Robert C. Post, deputy director of the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion. Findings that “have less support are put on the list of things to do with regard to more research.” Right now, Post explains, the agency’s main message to Americans is to limit overall calorie intake, irrespective of the source. “We’re finding that messages to consumers need to be short and simple and to the point,” he says. Another issue facing regulatory agencies, notes Harvard’s Stampfer, is that “the sugared beverage industry is lobbying very hard and trying to cast doubt on all these studies.”

Nobody is advocating that people start gorging themselves on saturated fats, tempting as that may sound. Some monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, such as those found in fish and olive oil, can protect against heart disease. What is more, some high-fiber carbohydrates are unquestionably good for the body. But saturated fats may ultimately be neutral compared with processed carbs and sugars such as those found in cereals, breads, pasta and cookies.

“If you reduce saturated fat and replace it with high glycemic-index carbohydrates, you may not only not get benefits—you might actually produce harm,” Ludwig argues. The next time you eat a piece of buttered toast, he says, consider that “butter is actually the more healthful component.”
Stat
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #84 : 2012-08-12, 20:11:54 »

MariuszM
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #85 : 2012-08-13, 00:30:12 »

nawet o 1am 'stac' mienia zawod ;D
reflected in this year's
Laughing
administ
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #86 : 2012-08-13, 07:31:05 »

Więcej dowodów, że ci co prowadzą badania, nie mają zielonego pojęcia o tym co badają i z czym to się je.  Wink  Confused
Biada zwykłym zjadaczom chlebka, co własne zdrowie powierzyli na wiarę "naukowcom"  Cool
Stat
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #87 : 2012-08-13, 20:27:03 »

Ale zależy, którym naukowcom. Zgadzam się, że jest mnóstwo fałszywych. Bo jak nie naukowcom to na kim możnaby polegać?
MariuszM
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #88 : 2012-08-13, 20:50:31 »

na praktyce i powtarzalnosci Wink
Stat
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #89 : 2012-08-13, 21:00:40 »

na praktyce i powtarzalnosci Wink

Ale jakiej? Skąd się to bierze?
MariuszM
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #90 : 2012-08-13, 21:35:43 »

najczesciej z historii ludzkosci Very Happy , 'dzikich' ludow.  Lepiej na cudzych bledach sie uczyc, niz swoich. Wink patrz U.Sej
Stat
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #91 : 2012-08-13, 21:49:30 »

najczesciej z historii ludzkosci Very Happy , 'dzikich' ludow.  Lepiej na cudzych bledach sie uczyc, niz swoich. Wink patrz U.Sej
Ale historia to też nauka i naukowcy.
Teresa Stachurska
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #92 : 2012-08-13, 21:56:13 »

Stat, medycyna czuje się odpowiedzialna w 15 % za leczenie Pana dolegliwości - http://www.stachurska.eu/?p=2190 . Wzór wymyślił były Minister Zdrowia w Kanadzie Marc Lalonde. Nasze zdrowie w naszych rękach, czy jakoś tak... Pozostaje wybrać od kogo się uczyć.
Stat
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #93 : 2012-08-13, 22:06:30 »

Stat, medycyna czuje się odpowiedzialna w 15 % za leczenie Pana dolegliwości - http://www.stachurska.eu/?p=2190 . Wzór wymyślił były Minister Zdrowia w Kanadzie Marc Lalonde. Nasze zdrowie w naszych rękach, czy jakoś tak... Pozostaje wybrać od kogo się uczyć.

W medycynę już dawno przestałem wierzyć. Może tylko w pewnym procencie. Jak ktoś jest już bardzo chory to mogą go jeszcze zreanimować n.p. Ale oczywiście i w świecie medycznym zdażają się wyjątki.
Stat
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #94 : 2012-08-13, 22:19:15 »

Ale wracając do historii a bardziej do archeologii właściwie to warto postudiować temat "zakazana archeologia" na interniecie i na youtube.com a także cykl filmów z Discovery chyba - też są na youtube.com - p.t. "Starożytni Kosmici". Dowody tam pokazane (jeżeli prawdziwe) przewracają do góry nogami całą tą znaną nam historię zarówno człowieka jak i całej ziemi.
Gavroche
wiadomoci: 41529

« Odpowiedz #95 : 2015-08-22, 08:52:13 »

administ
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #96 : 2015-08-22, 09:56:41 »

Im bardziej cuchnie, tym mniej się je, no ale czy trzeba to badać? Rolling Eyes Wink
Blackend
wiadomoci: 55659

« Odpowiedz #97 : 2015-08-22, 10:13:54 »

No nie, wystarczy wąchać. Wink  Laughing
administ
Go

Email
« Odpowiedz #98 : 2015-08-22, 10:29:49 »

Dlatego te surojadki hajowanie mają takie wyniki... Wink  Laughing
Blackend
wiadomoci: 55659

« Odpowiedz #99 : 2015-08-22, 10:30:57 »

Laughing
Strony: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Do gry Drukuj 
« poprzedni nastpny »
Skocz do:  

Dziaa na MySQL Dziaa na PHP forum.dr-kwasniewski.pl | Dziaajce na SMF 1.0.8.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. Wszystkie prawa zastrzeone.
Prawidowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidowy CSS!
Strona wygenerowana w 0.033 sekund z 20 zapytaniami.